12.21.2011

The Most Amazing Protein Powder on the Market


As many of you know, I am a huge supporter of ingesting 30g of protein every morning upon rising. I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting protein powders on the market and as of this week my Chanukah wishes have been granted. Vega Sport™ offers a performance protein that is not only packed with high-quality bio-available vegan protein, it tastes so good my daughter thinks she is getting a sip of a dessert treat. I add the unflavored Amazing Grass™ Superfood Powder to get my morning greens. I have been using this protein powder everyday for 1 week and I feel amazing! No bloating, no upset stomach, no bad after taste -- just pure VEGAN-friendly energy for my entire teaching schedule.

Here is my recipe:

1.5 Scoop of Vega Sport™ Chocolate protein (26g per scoop)
1 Cup of Unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
1 packet of Amazing Grass™ Superfood Powder
1 Unripe Banana or 3-5 Frozen Strawberries (**Only if you need for taste)

Blend and Drink Nice and Slow. Pounding a protein shake in the morning can make you feel sick. I try to drink my shake over the course of 5-7 minutes to let my body digest it more efficiently. Enjoy your protein shakes and stay fit over the holidays! Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas!

xo,
Bizzie